“Just Love it”

Cuisines: Barbecue, International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Went here twice last year as a couple and then with friends. Didn't hesitate to go here as soon as we arrived this year. Saturday night, and had to wait at the bar but it is well worth it. Staff are great and food is excellent. Ask for an explanation of the specials menu and you will be spoilt for choice. So many locals cannot be wrong as you would find out from a visit here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,580)

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I love this place!!!! Having an apartment in the area, every time we come to Lanzarote this place gets visited, I have never been disappointed with the food ever or the wine, or the atmosphere, my only suggestion is if you have some Tapas stay away from the mixed grill as by the time you have eaten all the delicious Tapas and your presented with a board from of meats you realise then that your eyes were bigger than your belly. Top marks La Bohemia. See you soon

1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Recommended by Rosemary at our accommodation and we weren't disappointed, went on a Monday night and didn't need to book, but they do get busy, with a lot of locals as well, always a good indication of a quality restaurant. They open for lunch at about 1pm and early dinner for us Brits is good about 6:30pm, later is when the Spanish arrive!
We had the mixed grill for two, excellent meats and sausage and extremely reasonable price (about 25 euros for two), they make their own sweets not these manufactured "out-of-the-freezer" tasteless ones!
Very friendly multi-lingual staff who don't hassle you to leave your table. SUPERB!!

1  Thank SilverNomad04
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Tried this restaurant on our first night in Costa Teguise and was not disappointed. My wife and I ordered the sirloin steak with chips and vegetables. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the chips were absolutely delicious. The veg was slightly al dente but lovely and all this was served on a very rustic wooden platter. Total cost for this and a couple of beers each was just over 34 euros. A good price for a really good meal.

1  Thank TGAR1961
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I ate at La Bohemia in December 2013 with friends and family and had an amazing night. My cousin and her boyfriend live in lanzarote and he eats here frequently with his footie friends and so the restaurant came highly recommended, and it didn't disappoint. The staff were very welcoming and happy to translate the dishes to those of us non Spanish speaking dinner guests. We had a few tapas dishes to share to start including tempura prawns, an aubergine dish and a smoked salmon and cream cheese dish. All of which were delicious. We were going to order more but the waiter told us we wouldn't need more than three dishes between four of us and he was right! I had a fab fillet steak cooked medium rare as requested with hand cut fries and salad, the others had an entrecôte steak, burger and mussels. All the meals were very good. We also had two very good bottles of Rioja to accompany the food. The atmosphere in the restaurant was buzzing with locals and tourists. I will definitely be returning on my next holiday. Thank you La Bohemia!