“Best place to eat in Costa Teguise.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Bohemia

La Bohemia
Ranked #13 of 195 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Best place to eat in Costa Teguise.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Not much more I can say, food is to a very high standard. Divina Italia was my favourite place to eat until I visited la bohemia.. Totally blown away, the staff are very friendly (waiter even shook my hand on the way out!) and the food is amazing. I ate there twice and would've gone more but I ran out of nights. Will defo be returning soon. You won't find better, end of.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
strling
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

loved my experience from the minute I entered till I left I loved the rock salts and the brilliant starters even down to the steaks for children nothing was too much bother at this restaurant would recommend to anyone

Visited July 2013
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

the mixed grill for 2 was to die for sooo much meat and cooked to perfection vry relaxed atmosphere but go early to avoid dissappointment as this place fills up quickly

Visited August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Busy, busy...always busy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Five or so minute walk from the main square, this place was always busy and has a vibrant atmosphere. Mostly occupied by natives and/or Spanish holidaymakers which is usually telling.

We went twice and were happy to sit at the bar and eat/drink, during which we observed a VERY professional and efficient staff team who know exactly what they're doing!

First visit, my partner had fillet steak, which she really rated! As a vegetarian, I had a selection of starters/tapas which I really enjoyed. On the second visit, my partner had pork 'strips' or ribs and enjoyed it again, although not as much as the fillet. I had the vegetarian lasagne and a couple of starters and was, again, happy, although they serve generous portions and, uncharacteristically, I couldn't finish the lasagne.

This isn't an upmarket restaurant serving art on a plate, it's just a warm, inviting little place that serves good, honest food to a lot of people.

Try it...

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Very good food, service needs improving.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I went to this restaurant twice during a recent stay in Lanzarote. It had come highly recommended. The first time we dined early with two small children. The food was faultless, excellent steaks and the best children's meals I think I've ever seen in a restaurant, also delicious home-made desserts. The thing that let it down was the service. The waiter seemed disinterested, it was a job to get him to take the dessert order and when he did he noted what I wanted and totally ignored the other adult that was dining with me, she had to call him back, so quickly had he turned on his heels. He seemed in a hurry to be somewhere else. It then took an age to get the bill.
The friend that had recommended the place was surprised by our experience, so we put it down to a one off, and as the food was very good and reasonably priced I decided to return the following week when I was dining out with a friend.
We dinned later than I had last time, and again had very good food, the waiter was helpful when I asked details about a couple of dishes and helped me choose an Iberian pork dish that was exceptional, however, that was where the extent of the good service ended. It was even worse than the time before. I could see one waiter chatting away in the bar area while we waited (a ridiculously long time) to order our desserts. We had to practically beg him to bring the bill.
Such a shame that what would have been a five star all round rating let itself down so badly with the service. I'd also add that I lived in Lanzarote for a very long time and speak Spanish fluently, so this wasn't a confusion/tourist thing.
Come on La Bohemia, your food is fantastic, sort the service out!

• Visited August 2013