“Great night ”

Shotts, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Came across this place by chance and so glad we did. Staff all really freindly and drew is an amazing singer. Gutted they shut before we left tho. Honestly cant see the reasoning in anybody having a go about it as they were great with us even letting the kids in with us. Was def worth going to.

1 Thank nicnat1

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great night out”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

we were in lanzarote for 2wks n we went here nearly everynight was great music n great prices, we were there the sat night 2/08/14 where the skarsouls played n were amazing. cant believe it shut the next day tho.....are yous opening somewhere else?

5 Thank Darren B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best bar in Costa Teguise! ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Without doubt the best bar in Cost Teguise. Highest quality entertainment, surroundings and drinks, Thanks for some amazing nights.

1 Thank MakeThisABlueDay
A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst place in Lanzarote”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Do not go near this place.....absolute rip off. Manager and staff are absolutely disgusting regarding customer service. Was charged over €29 for 1 bottle of water, 3 small cokes, 2 vodkas and 2 large beers. The beer was supposed to be Peroni however I can assure you it was not, it was a vile totally flat cheap beer and when I complained I was treated like some sort of lager lout. Afterwards the manager came over to me with an agressive attitude and told me if I didnt like the beer or the prices I should leave. I asked for a receipt to check what I had paid for and was told "your receipt is well in the bin now m8" Worst place I ever encountered. Be warned!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
LaVidaLanzarote, Owner at La Vida, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Our drinks prices are approx 50 cents dearer per drink than the cheap bars you mentioned in our discussion . Hardly comparable to a quality establishment that provides 4 hours of live entertainment FREE but hey it's a free world we don't serve local spirits ,that again is our choice .
Your drinks Bill was €28.50 which was correct and you missed a pint of Kopperberg off your list.We did replace your pint of Peroni that you said wasn't gassy enough although the other Peroni drinkers had no complaints with a free pint of Dorada
If price is more important than quality I understand you left us until your last night .
See other reviews this one just doesn't fit
Liverpool
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La vida ”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great night out if your a music lover. Brilliant venue . Looks and sounds amazing. Play live music every night . Staff are very friendly and drinks are good. Highly recommend if your into your music.

1 Thank Alanc39larch
LaVidaLanzarote, Owner at La Vida, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hi, Thank you for your kind words and your appreciation of quality and our range of music , its so easy to see when we have the right clientelle that are appreciative of Costa Teguise premier live music venue > Its people like you and your honesty that helped us achieve our Trip Advisor 5*****
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE for our 3rd consecutive year ...
Drew