“1st visit to La Vida”

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“1st visit to La Vida”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

"met" Drew on FB and told him due to the excellent reviews we would visit La Vida in Sept/Oct. Have just returned after 2wks and ate there both Sundays & it is the best we've ever had in CT, and a lovely welcome by Drew & Shell too, staff also very attentive & can't do enough for you. Good luck for the future, you deserve to do well. Jan & Roy x

Hull
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“La Vida”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Hi,
Made a point of going to La Vida after reading the good reviews and was not disappointed-this bar is excellent!!! We went three nights out of the six that we was in Costa Tequise, the bar is lovely & plush, very clean & the staff are very friendly. The music is first rate - Drew is a class singer- no pub singer here!!! i wouldn't hesitate to recommend La Vida.
Can't wait till we come back next year.

Anne & Kev x

Wellingborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made our holiday!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Luckily for us, La Vida was right next to our hotel - so we had seen their boards advertising the football & xfactor on the Saturday, which was enough to make us want to go there! Called in for a drink on our first night, and even though we hadnt been to bed for almost 2 days, we stayed there all night! The staff are so friendly & welcoming, and Drew provides absolute quality entertainment while up on stage. You can tell he enjoys what he does & gets everyone involved with great banter too. Being a travel agent myself, I will certainly be recommending Costa Teguise, and especially La Vida to everyone I book for Lanzarote. Also, the sunday roast looks absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to go back!
Claire & Colin, Northants

N.Wales UK
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 584 helpful votes
“Not my kind of place.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had read about La Vida before we went over to CT but to be honest I completely forgot about it until one night walking back to our apartment we heard loud music so we followed the noise (well when I say noise it was two blokes singing and in all fairness my hubby like them as it's his kind of music) and there we were at La Vida. So we ordered a drink and sat down outside. The staff were friendly and there was some life in the place but it was just too loud for me and not my thing. That's the only reason I've given it an average rating but not everyone is going to like the same thing. I wouldn't want to put anyone off going though and I would still say to check the place out.

3 Thank HEVER
“Classiest place in Costa Teguise”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Lucky enough to have accidentally found this bar one night, which led to it being a must EVERY night we could manage. Soon as our all inclusive finished it was straight here for "GUARANTEED", a real good laugh (on-stage banter from Drew top notch) plus the voice and personality to match, a brilliant atmosphere, genuinely lovely staff (bowls full of popcorn per table one night a lovely touch). Couldn't fault the place at all in every category. Really dont understand the 3 bad reviews, guess a minority of moaners can never be pleased. But the fact that there is just 3 speaks volumes about the place. I could talk nothing but good things about this place, owner and staff all day an night (and have already since getting home) but you gotta try it to fall in love with the place as we, and many others have. Long may it continue. Hopefully see you all again soon
From Joanne and John in Liverpool