“good value for money”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #51 of 203 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Hacienda is a Mexican restaurant situated in the Pueblo Marinero in Costa Teguise.Here you can enjoy a varied menu with an ample variety of Mexican specialities as well as grilled meats, pizzas, hamburgers, fish & seafood. All in a truly Mexican ambiance.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Used this restaurant several times on our hols. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was off a very good standard and good portion sizes.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,088)

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely place. The staff are so friendly without being pushy, the food was out of this world. Best we'd eaten all week of our all inclusive holiday. The cocktails are lovely too!! Very reasonably priced too.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice during our stay and found the food, service and cost to be excellent. Wish we had eaten there more often

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here twice during our stay and it was great food and friendly and helpful staff!
Both times as I am a bit fussy and being a non cheese eater I asked for my food to be altered to have cheese taken out and on the first visit I changed the sauce that I had with my massive steak and the chef there got my food spot on both times and I enjoyed my food very much, nothing was too much trouble and the atmosphere was great, I got done great pictures of us in our Mexican hats!
Definitely worth visiting here, I recommend the chicken chimichanga it was absolutely gorgeous, and the stuffed jalepenos with minced meat were also very tasty!!
Enjoy your visit!!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

We came across this restaurant by accident. Jalapeno starter excellent. Fajitas very good though possibly sauce not to everyones taste. Staff very efficient and ambience very good. Great for a lunch but didn't have the opportunity to try for evening meal. Would certsinly go again