“Slow down a bit please”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #53 of 197 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Hacienda is a Mexican restaurant situated in the Pueblo Marinero in Costa Teguise.Here you can enjoy a varied menu with an ample variety of Mexican specialities as well as grilled meats, pizzas, hamburgers, fish & seafood. All in a truly Mexican ambiance.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I dined here last night. We were in two minds about going as we had been slightly underwhelmed when we last visited in September. This time we felt the food was better (though the prawns in the signature steak dish were a little gritty). The service was friendly but almost too efficient - we felt rushed to order and certainly would have preferred at least 5-10 minutes between the starters and main course. The result of being rushed was that neither of us felt able to finish our main meals. All this was despite the place being no more than half full. We felt we were on a conveyor belt, which is not the way of things in the other restaurants we have visited locally. We're on holiday and would like time to chill a little please. Would have given 4 stars for the food, but 1 point docked for the sense of it being a race.

There are newer reviews for La Hacienda

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Outstanding service, no-one pulling you into this restaurant, food, service outstanding would highly recommend.

1  Thank IrvineMrsMac
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant with my parents and our 6 month old daughter.
They are very family friendly, and had a good kids selection on the food, and the waiters seemed to make a real effort with the children that we saw (our LO is a bit young yet!)
The food was lovely, I enjoyed my fajitas. My dad had the calzone and it was HUGE.... but was very delicious.
Would recommend.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Every time i visit Costa Teguise i have to come back to this restaurant.
I've tried just about everything on the menu and have been impressed with the quality of the food, but the steaks, they are excellent.
The service, food and friendly staff make this a great place to eat, Mark who greets you at the door is an extremely nice guy and will make you very welcome.
Don't change anything guys it is always perfect. 10/10 from me.

2  Thank crompton
Reviewed March 4, 2013

A alwyd i mewn allan o'r glas a chael pryd o fwyd gwych, gwasanaeth yn wych, ac mae'r stecen ffiled yn wych, ardderchog, bendegedig..
Called in out of the blue and had a great meal, great service, and the fillet steak was great, excellent, marvellous.
Alex and the guys were great entertainment, and kept everyone amused and well fed.