“EXCELLENT STEAKS AND SERVICE”
Review of Ticino Restaurante

Ticino Restaurante
Ranked #87 of 194 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bangor, Co. Down
“EXCELLENT STEAKS AND SERVICE”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I had walked past this restaurant many times during previous visits to Costa Teguise and alway admired the big bear lamps in the window. I was aware that it was under Swiss management and during a recent visit to the resort we decided to sample the food. We were given a warm welcome and shown to our table and our drinks order arrived very quickly. I the restaurant was busy and as far as I am aware, there were no other English speaking diners that evening. We both ordered fillet steak and everything was delicious and freshly prepared. Our meals included fried potatoes and vegetables. Although the menu is not extensive the food is excellent. Ticino has been added to our list for a return visit.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Observor B

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Great food - shame not to see more people in there”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This restaurant is tucked away in a courtyard off the main food square (which is always packed); when we visited there was only one other couple in there (that we knew too!) who said that the food was good - and they were not wrong - the pasta I had was very tasty and I good portion, and not expensive. The wine was a bit of a disappointment, an aged rose - which tasted old. But still this place deserves more customers, as the service was friendly and efficient, and the food really is good.

Visited June 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“great steak”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was initially put off the Swiss name of this restaurant as I work in Switzerland and was on holiday, but we went for dinner one evening.
The waitress was very friendly and attentive and the steak was superb

Visited May 2013
Margate, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food and atmosphere are very special. The owners are attentive and serve traditional swiss food. The rosti potatoes are authentic and delicious as is the Wiener Schnitzel my particular favourite.I have been eating here for over 10 years and never had a bad meal

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank MichaelMacartney
lincoln
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This delightful restaurant is impeccably run by owners Erica & Ebi. The food is consistently excellent & the service wonderful. We have eaten here so many times over the years and tried almost everything on the menu. We love sitting in the little square outside the restaurant enjoying god food & wine - so relaxing.

• Visited April 2013