“Fantastic little gem.”

El Molino Crepes and Waffles
Ranked #6 of 8 Dessert in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Google map coordinates 28.997303,-13.490160
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic little gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I am a fan of crepes. When I noticed this little stall between the main food & drink area of Costa Teguise (pueblo marinero), I had to try it. So one evening I did. Not sure what topping to have I asked for some inspiration. The lady who runs it was so friendly, she came up with some random concoction which I wasn't all to hopeful about but I tried it anyway. It was so nicely presented right in front of me and tasted fantastic. I went back 4 times during my 1 week stay, had some lovely chats with the lady and each time tried something new, different and completely delicious. If I ever return to Lanzarote, I look forward to visiting this little beauty again.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Crepes every night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Every night after dinner we'd head for El Molino for crepes. Helena knew what everyone wanted and even wrapped them all up for us to take home one night!

Liverpool
“Mmmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My eight year old's fave place on the way home for a Crepe with Nutella. Coffee nice too and service with a smile - always

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place was always very busy! Yummy crepes and worth going back for more. You had loads of selection of what to put on the crepes and as I said was popular with people waiting in queues for them

Visited March 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Yummy pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

My daughter loved this place and the lady who ran it was very friendly. Very nice pancakes with lots of different toppings to choose from

Visited February 2013