“You can't please everyone all the time”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Portofino Restaurant Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Portofino Restaurant Pizzeria
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Located at google map coordinates 28.997143,-13.490347
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“You can't please everyone all the time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We first came to Costa Teguise with our family back in 2007 and we visited Portofino and enjoyed a very nice meal. My wife particularly enjoyed the Gnocchi and my kids thought the pizza were awesome so we returned during our holiday.

When we came back to CT the following year, we stopped by and I was pleasantly surprised that the waiters remembered us. We enjoyed good food and service yet again.

The following year, same again. The prices were the same. My son also left his toy behind and when we both went back, they looked for it and got it for us the following day.

Last time we went was 2011 and the prices were still the same. There aren't many restaurants in the UK who were charging 2007 prices in 2011 - so still very good value for money. Still excellent quality and service.

I don't know what they are like in 2013 but I'm flying out tomorrow so I'll be finding out. I'm sure I will still be treated to the service, quality and value for money I got back in 2007. Hope I not wrong - sure I won't be! :-)

• Visited August 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

they make excellent pizzas all home made big enough to get one between two very filling service a bit laid back but that's lanzarote

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MICHELLE67_12
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Lovley Place,Great Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I loved the chicken pizza and the service is great, the restaurant is in a great location in one of the main streets for food and drink so there's plenty of choice, but we went to Portofino's past all the others.There was a group of us and we all ate and drank well everytime(several times)

• Visited December 2011
Truro, United Kingdom
“good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

this is the best italian restaurant ever the owner works so hard and always with a smile willing to please

Visited May 2012
London
“Excellent Italian food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Freshly cooked, delicious flavours and very hospitable staff.

Visited June 2012