“Excellent!!!!Chinese Buffet!!!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a delicious dinner here last night. The buffet was the best we've had. Staff attentive, food tastes great and was very good priced. highly recommend it!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Not sure what to say really, arrived at 6.30pm not a lot of fresh food looked like been there since lounge, lots of choice, but labelling not good, I did enjoy the deserts n there was a ice cream cart. For 6.95 adult all you can eat, can’t really complain. Drinks are over priced, on this occasion I won’t be visiting again

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Just fancied a Chinese when out drinking and I was recommended this place by a few, if the locals eat somewhere then it's always going to be decent . Called in about 6pm on a Sunday evening and the food was all being changed over after a bust day. Paid 6.95 for the buffet, they have a wok section as well which is a few euros more and you can take your pick from steak, seafood, various other meats and the chef cooks it to your specification, I was happy with the buffet selection. Lots to choose from, not just Chinese but thai and Vietnamese dishes too plenty of meat in the dishes and quite a varied selection for the non meat eaters amongst us.
Drinks were a little more expensive, about 50 cents but as the food is rock bottom prices for what you get ,it's obviously how they make a little profit, but they were still cheaper then back in UK so all good there, it's not like a pub where you'd stay all night so 50 cents extra is no big deal unless you're the type to moan and groan on holiday lol . Toilets were nipping clean , which is a big thing for me, staff were all lovely and friendly, took time to talk and get to know their customers, maybe of been different if it was the busy season, who knows. Seen a few reviews saying it was below standard, I'm a fussy eater and very fussy when it comes to hygiene and I had no qualms about it at all, I think with tripp advisor you gotta take the middle ground with reviews, some far too good and some far too bad , it's easy to try and affect other businesses ratings .

Would I go again ..... I did , called in twice while I was there and I'll be back in March for another one . If I find somewhere I can feel comfortable eating on my own as I travel solo a lot then I'll always return. 5 stars .

1  Thank Terry_lewis
Reviewed February 7, 2019

We returned here as we once went to it years ago.
wish we hadn't bothered the state of the chairs and menu board outside should have warned us but it was dark when we ventured in.certainly wont ever go back again.
Food was mediocre and the price doubled since last time for the same dishes.
Shiould have stayed in Carmen different class totally.
Avoid

Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

We went in late afternoon/evening. Staff were very disinterested in anyone after your drink was served. Food was from lunchtime and way passed its best. No attempt was made to refill the many empty containers. Toilets were filthy too. We must have picked a bad time judging from some reviews but our money is the same as everyone else's, irrespective of the time of day. Maybe it should shut between lunch and dinner. I will never return.

Date of visit: October 2018