This is a fantastic place.I stayed with my son in 2 bed apartment. It was really clean! I am really fussy when it comes to clean.
The staff are all lovely and great with my son. l truly felt safe at the apartment and the area its self.I will be back this is a little gem of a place. The 2 bedapartments areon 2nd floor but not too many stepslovelyterrace with 2 sunbeds table with 4 chairs and a parasol which wasgreat to watchthe Sun go down. Pleaseif you are going to stay anywhere in Costa teguise it should be here but not when I am due backto stay! Thanks for a great holiday! Reilly + Alison
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from the sandy Playa Bastian beach in Costa Teguise and only a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find the supermarkets, banks and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Relax in the sunshine by the swimming pool or enjoy a drink and a snack in the small poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Camels Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Lanzarote/Costa Teguise