I was travelling solo this time and stayed here only for 3 nights. I had one bedroom ground floor apartment for myself. Good size bedroom with a lot of storage space. Build in wardrobe, bedside tables and plenty of drawers for your bits and pieces. Big plus was a good size mirror in the bedroom. Bed sheets were clean and bed very comfortable. I have to admit that bedroom furniture wasn’t brand new, but practical. It seemed that bathroom was recently refurbished to high standard. Modern tiles, big sink and everything spotlessly clean. I was given plenty of clean towels for the whole stay. Open plan kitchen/dining area/living area had very homely feel. Kitchen had all appliances which I have at home except dishwasher and oven. But microwave was good enough substitute. I was impressed with kettle with no lime scale in it. Coffee/tea maker, toaster was welcomed addition together with brand new kitchen roll, washing up liquid and sponge for the dishes. There were glasses, cereal bowls, knifes, cutlery, sauce pans,......you name it and everything was clean! TV was old fashioned one, but because I do not go on holiday to watch TV I did not mind and I cannot comment on available channels. Big sliding door opened onto the terrace with table, chairs and two sun loungers. There were soft mattress’ available at reception. I spent a lot of time just relaxing on the terrace. It was very private and I hardly saw anyone passing by. Terrace was partially covered by vegetation but it wasn’t blocking any sun!
Location is excellent. Small beach is just down the road and bigger beaches around 10 minutes walk. Shops and restaurants are also close by.
I did not experience any problems with hotel’s free wifi in my basement apartment. Having said that, the best connection was in the living area and worst in the bedroom. But it is great to have a free wifi mainly when these days a lot of expensive hotels are charging fortune for it.
Pool is not huge, but big enough for occasional swim and is very clean. There is a pool bar, open from lunch time and closing when last person leaves. It is literally advertised like this in the hotel bulletin.
If I remember correctly, apartments are cleaned every day except Sunday. In my opinion this resort is not suitable for families with very small children or teenagers looking for some fun who wants to party. If peace and quiet is what you are after on your next holiday, this is definitely the place. And by the way, it was great value for money. I paid 25Euros/night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from the sandy Playa Bastian beach in Costa Teguise and only a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find the supermarkets, banks and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Relax in the sunshine by the swimming pool or enjoy a drink and a snack in the small poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Apartamentos Camels Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Lanzarote/Costa Teguise