From the moment we arrived the staff couldn't be more pleasant and helpful. There are many good things to say about the Camel Springs but the main point is that the majority of the apartments are time share, with the odd available week being rented out. This means that as the guest all have an invested interest there is no noise, roudy behaviour around the pool and everyone shows respect to the apartment and other guests. The pool was very quiet and relaxing and although the apartments could benefit from an update the condition was good and everything was clean and well kept. You are only a few minutes walk from most of the restaurants and shops of Costa Teguise. Don't forget to drop into Casa Felix restaurant at the bottom of the road as the food is good and the owner is very entertaining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 m from the sandy Playa Bastian beach in Costa Teguise and only a 5 minute walk from the town centre where you will find the supermarkets, banks and a wide variety of restaurants and bars. Relax in the sunshine by the swimming pool or enjoy a drink and a snack in the small poolside bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Camels Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Hotel Costa Teguise
- Apartamentos Camels Spring Lanzarote/Costa Teguise