“Highlight of year”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Club Tahiti

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Costa Teguise
Club Tahiti
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Highlight of year”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

We have been going to Club Tahiti now for over 9 years and can only say that it improves more and more with every trip. There is a rolling maintenance programme which ensures that guests can enjoy the best of facilities. Occasionally due to some inconsiderate visitors there has been the odd hiccup, but the staff are quick to respond and put right any problems ASAP. I have taken both my elderly parents as well as the younger members of the family and they have all loved their time on the resort enhanced by the care and attention of the staff. We are due to go later in the year for another two weeks and I can only say that this is the highlight of our year, made all the better because of the familiar faces - guests as well as staff. On this occasion we have arranged to meet up with another 6 couples that we have met previously, so roll on hols!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Margaret E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I hadn't been on holiday for eight years so was very much looking forward to our trip to Lanzarote! We stayed in Club Tahiti courtesy of my friends mum who is a member of Seasons and found it very suitable for two mums with their teenage daughters. Having stayed in Playa Blanca the last time I visited the island I hoped Costa Teguise would be slightly quieter but still with plenty to do. I wasn't disappointed! The town is lovely! Club Tahiti is a small complex with fabulous views over the town to the sea. The accommodation wasn't luxurious but very clean and well maintained. The ceiling fan's in each room were most welcome! We opted for the new half board option at 60E per person for five nights including a cooked breakfast which looked to be good value. However, it didn't include any drinks with the breakfast & dinner, or desserts with evening meals so next time we visit we will probably cook in our apartment for a few nights to minimise the cost. 240E for five nights for four people was, for us, a bit expensive especially as there were necessary extras on top of that. Having said that, the food was very tasty and the staff accommodated our teen's requests when they came across something that wasn't to their taste. We were very grateful for that! We went on a fabulous catamaran trip and two of us went scuba diving, both were arranged by the extremely helpful reception staff at the resort. The compere/resident entertainer 'Barney' was fabulous and a very good all rounder. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are planning to go back next October.

Room Tip: Disabled travellers are best sticking to the ground floor apartments as there are quite a few steps...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Wannabetraveller59
Swansea, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Seasons have never failed to let me and my family down, until we took a trip to Club Tahiti. The island itself is lovely and i would advise anyone to go to Lanzarote, I would not however advise anyone to take a trip to Club Tahiti. The rude staff and shabby accommodation is certainly not something that I would ever like to return to. As well as problems with staff and accommodation food and drinks were overpriced for what they were. entertainment was good along with room service i did not have problems with. My main problem with Club Tahiti was definitely the staff, i am not tarding them all with the same brush as some were very friendly and helpful, but i have many of problems with some bar staff. All in all Club Tahiti has probably been the worst holiday i have ever had and i will certainly never be re visiting.

Room Tip: The only one with the private balcony.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank reviewsrus2582
Gemma H, Digital Marketing at Club Tahiti, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and bringing to our attention the various issues you experienced whilst visiting us recently, I would like to extend to you the opportunity to speak with a Member of our team who can establish where any possible improvements can be made.

We request that you contact our Customer Service Team on seasonsct@googlemail.com who will be able to respond accordingly addressing the points you have raised.

Once again thank you for spending the time to review Club Tahiti and we hope you will visit us again soon.
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

This small resort is kept very clean and tidy, with well furnished and equipped apartments. Ceiling fans in bedroom and living area. Very much run by Brits for Brits - so there is always a sun bed available - no-one sneaking out at 5.00 am to bag the best one, because their towels would just be removed by staff and the sun bed made available for others! All of the staff make very positive efforts to be welcoming to all guests Poolside bar provides snacks and drinks all day and the bar/restaurant takes over in the evenings. However there are many restaurants available in the town, just a ten to fifteen minute walk away. Supermarkets are also about a ten minute walk away. On street parking if you have a hire car. Frequent bus service to other parts of the island, from the centre of Costa Teguise.

Room Tip: Apartments on upper floor, with higher numbers, tend to get the sun earlier in the day.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Liz J
Albufeira
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a small complex, about 50 apartments and has a very friendly feel. I think all the apartments have now been refurbished, ours certainly had. It was a modern apartment, spotlessly clean and well equipped - and i am FUSSY! As some reviewers have said, it is mainly run by Brits for the Brits but many people love that, and if not, then its just a great base for an independent holiday. We only ate in the restaurant one night as we enjoy trying new places with a variety of menus, but the food at Club Tahiti was quite good, plentiful and good value. It took less than 10 minutes to walk to the sea front, and an abundance of bars and restaurants were then within a short stroll. If you wander a bit further than first base, then taxis are cheap and plentiful back to the resort later (about 3.50 Euros). All the staff on the complex were helpful. Quizzes are a regular feature so brush up on your trivia before you go! Only thing which let us down was the weather which was a little cool and cloudy for most of the week. Lanzarote is windy!

Room Tip: All the rooms face southish or westish so not really any bad ones in my opinion. We enjoyed being c...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AlbufeiraBusyBody
Lancaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just returned from a visit to Club Tahiti. Staff are friendly and it has the feel of a family run establishment. In fact I think a few of the staff are related. The food was good and very good value.
The entertainment was varied and I enjoyed it. The rooms were clean and a good standard I had a 1 bedroom appartment which for 2 of us was ample. We didnt use our kitchen apart from a few breakfasts although it was well stocked.
I also was offered a week for £59.00 on condition I attended a presentation. I owned a timeshare with another company so knew what i was going for. Having read the last coment I have to say I am astonished that he didnt know it would be a sales presentation he must also own a timeshare to have recieved the offer. We all know how the system works !
The presentation was not hard sell and it was not timeshare to my surprise! They have managed to get me out of my old timeshare and I have just booked a 4 night stay in the lakedistrict for 6 people for £53.00 no presentation either !
I read other comments before my trip and decided to go. Im glad I did and would recommend it. Looking forward to a return visit later this year.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank andrew a
Cornwall
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This property is like a good old fashioned Holiday Camp. it appears to cater solely for Brits. There is traditional entertainment in the club house, sing a longs, comedians etc.. If you like this sort of thing, go there. On the other hand steer clear if you are of a more independent frame of mind. The apartments are, adequate for two people, any more it would be uncomfortable. They lack privacy, as the entrance is from a communal balcony/walkway, the walls are thin and lack sound insulation. One afternoon the camp entertainer shouted, "come out of your cells". How true. We took up an offer by Seasons Holidays for a week for £59-00, conditional on us attending a 90 minute tour. On arrival this turned out to be a sales presentation, we were given a time of 2-00 on a Sunday afternoon. When we requested via reception to make the appointment either first thing in the morning or at the end of the afternoon, we received a most patronising letter from the Guest Relations salesman demanding our presences at his convenience not ours. I was able to alter the time, but it left a bitter taste. The presentation was a hard sell, offering Hilton and Marriott, hotels amongst others for £2-50 per night. You had to join some club to get these benefits. Despite repeatability, and polity declining this to good to be true offer, we were made to sit through this charade. The implication being that if we left or walked out we would be stung with a bill for £800 for the full cost of our accommodation. Or at least that is what we understood. The accommodation was OK for us as we only ever slept there. One final point is that there is no dishwasher (told that the electricity was to expensive) and that the heating in the Swimming Pool was turned off in January. Why?

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple