“Breath of Fresh Air!”
Review of Club Tahiti

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Costa Teguise
Club Tahiti
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Like most people these days, they review Trip Advisor to base an element of their holiday selection and I was no different. Whilst Club Tahiti has an impressive top ranking, your eyes can not help but to be drawn to some of negative feedback given, depsite it only being a handful of people. I am pleased to say we went with the huge majority and we werent let down, in fact it exceeded our expectiations.

As a family with 2 young Children, it was out first 2 week holiday to Club Tahiti, so we were a little nervous about what to expect. This was soon put to bed when we were greated by Emma on the reception desk. Her english is fantastic and she was so welcoming to us, especially the young children. Having been shown to our room, we were pleased to see that all the requests for Child equipment were set up including the stair gate, much to my 20 month olds disappointment. Our room was spotless and spacious and refreshed regularly, with great views.

The resort manager, Gemma, came and introduced herself and gave us the low down on the resort as well as local restuarants, car hire and entertainment as well as the 'meal deal' they offer to eat in their clubhouse of an evening. Which I have to say, saved us a lot of money, but more importantly, served up some great food for both my wife and I and the Children.
We found that the resort offered such a family feel, whether you wanted to be involved in afternoon Quiz's by the pool and such or just relax by the pool, it never felt intrusive at any stage. One of the great advantages of Club Tahiti when on holiday with kids, is that fact the everything is centered around the pool, which means, as parents, you can keep an eye on the little ones at all times. So when Andy, Jo or Chris are cooking you up a lunch feast, you can still enjoy the sun, watching your children.

The few times we did pop into town a taxi only cost us 2-3 euros and the food, based on recommendations from other guests, were excellent. When we did come back, we always found ourself in the Clubhouse for the evening entertainment. Hosted by Barney, who never failed to say hello to everyone, everyday, really had a great way of pulling all the guests together and enjoying fun night. Ensuring that kids joined in on the fun to. A few morning headaches courtesy of Barney!

The real highlight of the 2 weeks though, (apart from making some excellent friends and phenominal weather) was the effort put in to organising Christmas and New Year. Both days were out of ths world and so much family enjoyment came from it. The food was excellent, entertainment brilliant and the company fantastic. I have to take my hat off to Gemma and Andy, plus all the other guys to making it such a great festive period for my family.

You can base the outcome of a holiday on many things, but that fact that both my kids were smiling ear to ear for two weeks and my older one, begging me to take her back, speaks volumes in itself.

See you soon hopefully and thanks.

4  Thank robbomay4

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have just come home from an amazing 16 days at the club Tahiti resort, and can not wait to go back later in the year. Although it was winter, the weather was lovely and myself and the family once again enjoyed everyday of our holiday. We stayed for christmas and new year, which was the best decision we had made. Both days were full of activities to get everyone involved and into the christmas spirit. I loved the panto and christmas carols, and also the James Bond themed New Year's Eve party. I completely agree with tickets only to the New Year's Eve party, wether you were booked in for the 5 course meal (which was amazing! Lovely chiefs!), or just coming in for the evening entertainments and to see the fireworks from the balcony when the clock strikes 12.

The resort is looking really good after its renovation, especially the large heated pool! The apartments are a brilliant size, wether its for one of six people. The apartments have everything you will need for your holiday, iron, iron board, kitchen, tv, etc.

All the staff at the resort are so friendly and make you feel very welcomed as soon as you arrive at club Tahiti. The meal deals you can book are great, I recommend the pub grub night :D there is always something going on for all guests who visit the resort including killer darts, quiz, volleyball in the pool and much more. My favourite, the shots quiz and hoi bingo, can not be missed, and gets all the guests in the club house involved.

The resort itself is situated a short walk from shops, restaurants, bars, and the beach!

Thank you to all the staff and guests who made the 16 days a holiday to remember. I can't wait to see you all at club Tahiti soon.

Room Tip: Rooms downstairs have a larger balcony area.
1  Thank May N
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Just returned from a great xmas week at Club Tahiti. I have been holidaying here for about 15 years now on and off. Great to see the refurbishment complete, and what a great job they have done. The resort never fails to feel like a home from home, Great to see so many familiar faces year on year. Staff just never seem to stop, cleaners and maintenance all ways doing something. Reception staff and Management were always on hand to help and offer a friendly face. Apartments really clean, and kept that way all through our stay. Pool bar staff and food as per usual really good and great fun, great food and drink at really reasonable prices. Good to see the quiz and killer darts/pool is still on during the day, always adds a bit of entertainment to the afternoons. Meal deals again in the club house, cant believe the value for money these have to offer and great variety of local and good old English food. Barney has done a great job with the entertainment, xmas was such a great week, really made the kids and adults have a great festive time. Xmas day was great, lovely xmas breakfast followed by an amazing xmas dinner, tahiti's got talent and festive fun and games. We couldn't of asked for more. Weather was in the mid 20's really hot during the day, just a little cooler at night than in the summer months. Looking forward to spending New Year out there next winter. Yippeee!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

always a fab stay at club tahiti...staff.food .entertainment always great.so cant understand some of the comments made by
some people we went rhere four times last and never had anything to moan about,just no pleasing some people
alun wales

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank alunchappell
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been going to Club Tahiti with my family since I was very young. It is an absolutely amazing place for EVERYONE! I have shared some of the most memorable times in this place with all great staff and guests. Rooms and general cleanliness of the resort have always been superb! There are friendly and very helpful staff working in the pool bar, restaurant, reception and as part of the maids service. If there was one Seasons resort i had to choose it would certainly be Club Tahiti, the environment is great and the people are fantastic! I will certainly be returning very soon (:

1  Thank Chelsea C
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed over Christmas and have been members of Seasons for many years and visited Club Tahiti on at least 5 occasions, the last time in 2008. How standards have fallen. The apartments have been refurbished but the overall standard of the resort has fallen.
The sofa was ripped and flaking with foam showing through with a flimsy thow over the top in an attempt to cover the fault. The towels were threadbare, grey and didnt smell too good. The bedsheets were also grey and worn with holes.
Each night we were invaded by cockroaches, even running across us when sitting on the sofa. The only action taken by the staff was to give us a spray to use - without any effect!!.
As a previous reviewer states "there was a distinct lack of management on site". We also saw the lady in black who did not acknowledge our presence until the 5th day of our holiday, then only saying good morning with no introduction as too who she was.
Had we wanted a holiday in a lack luster apartment infested with cockroaches with threadbare towels and sheets, loud noise levels from football on tv from the pool bar we would have booked a 2 star hotel in one of the costa. When we bought into Seasons, we were assured we were buying into an elite holiday scheme which would provide an excellent standard of accommodation with first class facilities, unfortunately this has not been the case.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank TheJaunty
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This must be my 12th visit to club Tahiti and I have to say that it was not as good as in previous years. I stay here most November's taking advantage of my Father's ownership scheme. Dont get me wrong the Apartments, pool, reception, pool bar and the food quality are as good as they have always been - in fact the newly refurbished rooms are excellent. However the service in the clubhouse and the entertainment have taken a bit of a downward trend. There was no MC as in previous years we have had a number of great hosts most memorable being Chris however this was lacking completely this year. The acts were very similar and some not great quality - one claimed to be an Xfactor finalist?? I doubt that very much. Even Hoy Bingo lacked a certain something - despite the fact Dad actually won this year.
I love coming to Club Tahiti and really want them to bring it back to where it has been for the last 12 years - maybe this was a one off - I hope so!!
There was also a distinct lack of 'management' prescense on the resort this year- there was a woman with dark hair , wearing black who didnt ever speak to anybody or make eye contact - you only ever saw her when she was walking to the pool bar for a drink. Who was she?........ Anyway we had a great time and I will be back next year all things being well.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the upper 100's or 200's they are slightly bigger and have the sun all day...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family