“Don't forget the Sangria”

Restaurante El Navarro
Reserve with
Restaurante El Navarro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 207 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Its all been said before but this is one of the best restaurants you will find . My wife and I have been eating there for four or five years every time we visit Lanzarote.

I'll endorse all the good comments about the steak and of course the excellent service, please don't forget that the proprietress' father makes one mean Sangria

1  Thank DavidHoarwithy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed February 25, 2010

We visited El Navarro twice during our stay in Costa Teguise last week. It is a small restaurant which serves some very good food - I can recommend the Steak Fillet with caramelised dijon mustard, the sea bass and my daughters favourite garlic prawns to start. A couple of the 'specials' weren't so special but all in all when eating from the menu the food was excellent.

Reviewed February 10, 2010

I stayed last week in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote and my Fiance mentioned that El Navarro had some good reviews on Trip Advisor.
It took us some time to find it as it's only small and hardly stands oout, situated on Avenida Del Mar among numerous other restaurants.
Booking was necessary as the place was completely full whenever we passed.
The mel itself was fantastic. Their goats cheese starter is among the nicest food I have eaten anywhere. The fillet steak and cheesecake had a hard act to follow but did not disappoint.
The staff of the restaurant were friendly, polite and professional.
In all it was real suprise to find somewhere of such high quality in a place of numerous mediocre italian, british and mexican themed restaurants. I woild recommend El Navarro to anyone visiting Lanzarote, even if not staying in Costa Teguise.

1  Thank tommetalmonkey
Reviewed February 7, 2010

We went on the basis of previous reviews and kept going back for more!! We found nothing else approaching this during our 2 week stay on Lanzarote.

Run by a delightful family, You will be greeted warmly and introduced to the delights of the daily specials in intimate detail by the waitress who will gladly spend time helping you to make your choice. The food comes immaculately presented and you won't regret one mouthful. Wonderful and varied steak dishes (would recommend the blue cheese and blackberry sauce), fresh fish, and staggering prawns in garlic and chilli to start!!!

We didn't find any other restaurants that were completely full night after night, so do try to reserve your table at least 1-2 days before or at least turn up before 7pm as we still found a table available at this time.

Cost listed is for average 3 course meal per person

Reviewed January 19, 2010

We looked out El Navarro because of the reviews we had read on here and we were not disappointed in the least. We actually ate here twice in the week we were in Costa Teguise, the first time being my birthday and the second on our last night.
On the first occasion we were made to feel very welcome by both Arache and her father and actually booked our second visit efore leaving as we had enjoyed ourselves so much( we usually dine in different restaurants each night when we are on a weeks holiday).On the first visit I had starter, main and sweet, my wife had main and sweet accompanied by a bottle of local wine. All dishes we had were excellent and the portions ample, in fact after consuming the majority of a bottle of wine and a brandy, I was certainly full and contented.
On each occasion we chose from the night's specials list, Suckling pig and lamb shoulder both cooked El Navarro style and we couldn't have chosen better. Each dish came exactly as described by Arache and was cooked to perfection.
Each night we had to book and the restaurant was justifiably full, although they only book each table once.