“Good service and nice food”
Review of Peskera

Peskera
Ranked #43 of 195 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The terrace couldn't be closer to the beach where you can enjoy the best fresh fish & exquisite meats without forgetting our tapas, snacks, breakfasts and ice creams all using first quality produce. Absolute professionalism & exclusive gastronomy are the simple secrets we have used to gain the trust of our worldwide clientele. We organize all types of events.
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good service and nice food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We spotted this restaurant on the front and were impressed by the speed of service and the food. It was not over priced and had several unusual items on the menu - the banana and fig kebab was especially tasty!

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Surrey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I have been regular diners at this restaurante and have enjoyed every meal there. The food and service are the best in Costa Tequise. The young lady at the front is very helpful,not at all pushy then there are the waiters...... It does not matter if the restaurante is really busy they will answer any questions you have and they make you feel special.They are happy to serve and make time for you and still they are competant and able

• Visited December 2012
“an Excellent Place to Relax”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This restaurant sits besides the sea. It is beautifully appointed and has a wonderful sense of belonging. The staff are excellent and can help you choose food or drink as required. The food itself is exquisite. The fish is particularly good as is the tapas. I am a vegetarian and there is ample choice for me. My wife eats fish and meat and has said how good it is.

The sangria is a divine part of this restaurant. I love it. It is the best I have ever tasted. I could go on!!

If you are staying in Costa Teguise or just visiting, please drop in and sample the food and wine. My wife and I will be going back soon.

• Visited December 2012
York, UK
“Nice lunch stop”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Well situated right on the seafront, this is a good lunch stop. Good fish, nachos with seasoning adjusted as requested, friendly service. Long menu to suit most tastes

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Lovely food with lots of choice. Nice wine (which we got to try before we went into the restaurant), really friendly waitors - thoroughly good value for money.

Visited December 2012