Just returned from a fantastic 2 week family holiday at this fabulous resort.
Before arrival I was impressed with the on line check in service that allowed you to pick your room checking out the view and position before arrival.
Our arrival was around 10pm, and the restaurant was open for late arrivals with cold plates and drinks. Reception staff were efficient, polite and helpful.
our accomodation was exactly as in the pictures, spacious, even for a family of three, spotlessly clean, and nice quality fixtures. The maid service was of a high standard daily cleaning.
The activities at the hotel both day and night were of a wide range and run by a highly professional, friendly team. A special mention to Lukas and Marco who gave us all a smile throughout the day, always encouraging, but never pushy. Activities ranged from rifle and pistol shooting, archery, pool water polo, zumba etc. They never stopped and made the holiday extra special for my family.
Meals were of a good quality and variety, always at least 2 choices of meat at the grilling stations fish/steak/chicken/turkey/lamb),always a further range of many different dishes and always paella, and themed nights with oriental/mexican dishes. Fruit was plentiful and delicious. Again, all the restaurant staff were very helpful.
This hotel gave me everything I would expect from a 4* hotel, however it was the staff who made it extra special. I hope to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas hotel is located on the seafront at Jandia, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Fuerteventura spanning 25 kilometres. It's the ideal hotel for couples and families with children because of the range of services and facilities on offer. It features 355 rooms and suites with multiple capacities. The Star Prestige rooms are of special note, allowing guests aged 16 and over to access exclusive services, including a VIP zone with a pool and Jacuzzi, open bar, reading room and direct beach access. With the aim of helping guests make the most of their holiday, the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas hotel offers a wide range of activities and services including a SPA Sensations with incredible treatments for body and mind, free Wi-Fi, all inclusive, two pools, Miniclub, Maxiclub, children's pool and park, fitness room, daytime and night-time entertainment, a bowling alley, babysitting services ($), tennis court, as well as two restaurants and five bars. A little bit of everything for everyone at the Playa Gaviotas hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Playa Gaviotas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Gaviotas
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura