Absolutely no problems with this hotel. Mainly German clientele but the staff spoke more than enough english to get by. There were plenty of waiters and discrete cleaners to ensure that everything ran smoothly. The restaurants offered unlimited high quality food, even grilled lobster one evening, and everything was freshly cooked and "real", not microwaved freezer bulk packs. The entertainment, both from the inhouse team and visiting acts was very good. Despite the hotel being full and overwhelming German we never had a problem finding sun beds. Only disappointment was that while most quality hotels these days offer free wi-fi in the lobby, here there was a 16€ a day charge, a bit strange when everything else was all inclusive, including good quality spirits. Can recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas is the perfect place to indulge yourself. A space where you can lose track of time altogether gazing out to sea, find unimagined depths of relaxation in the spa and lose yourself to the flavours on offer in the restaurants. Whether you're travelling with kids or looking for a relaxing break with your partner, this all inclusive hotel in Fuerteventura has only one rule: let yourself be pampered! Wrapped in cotton wool. This is how you'll feel when you go to sleep in your room. There are rooms with a balcony and sea views, for families or a romantic getaway, even rooms with Balinese beds. Feel like a VIP. Feel the sensation of the bubbles in the whirlpool bath, sunbathe on the chill out terrace or pack up at your leisure thanks to the late check-out. These are just a few of the advantages to enjoy when you choose a Star Prestige adults only room. Bathe yourself in sensations. In the sauna, lie back and unwind on the bubble beds or treat yourself to a relaxing massage. There’s not a nerve ending in your body that’ll resist the relaxing effects of SPA Sensations. Pleasure at your table. You can sample Canary Island, national and international cuisine, get a quick bite to eat, be transported to exotic destinations at the themed dinners or enjoy a show cooking session. Ah! You can also stretch out by the pool and sip on a piña colada. 25 km of sand. This hotel in Fuerteventura is located right beside Jandia beach. A paradise of transparent waters and an infinite shoreline on which to run in the mornings or make giant sandcastles with your children. Liven up your holiday. Fuerteventura with the kids, or without? Either way. There’s something here for everyone! From the children's pool and Miniclub full of activities for the little ones, to sports such as tennis, yoga or sailing for the grown-ups. There’s even a child-minding service available so that you can have some time with your partner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Iberostar Playa Gaviotas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Gaviotas
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura