Just returned form a 10 night stay at the Sunrise Jandia Resort and had a fantastic holiday. Not one for writing review's but the resort is wonderful. It is very German/Spanish but the beaches are the best I have seen and that the sea is clear blue. The Sunrise jandia has a excellent position in the resort and would recommend to pay the extra for a sea view room as the view's are stunning. Only slight downside is the food we stayed all inclusive for 10 nights and got a bit bored of the variety but the food is very well cooked and fresh but mostly the same everyday. They have fresh fish/meat but always rice/potato/pasta and there's only so much you can eat.
The room's might need a slight re-furb and I'm quite fussy but I found them clean and the maid's were very good.
I would recommend theis to family and friend's and the resort of Jandia is worth a visit. The accommodation was good/friendly and the pool's are nice for the children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort offering rooms and apartments. Situated right at the long white beach of Jandia, just separated by the natural protected area of the "Salar de Jandia" and close to the little harbour town of Morro Jable. Discover the beaches of Fuerteventura, the sea and the natural environment staying in Sunrise Jandia Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SBH Jandia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Jandia Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Sunrise Jandia Resort
- Hotel Sunrise Jandia
- SBH Jandia Resort Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura