I arrived at Jandia Resort @ 21.00 on 9/3/12-and was shown my room-which was awful-tatty and dated, with stains on carpets-not what I expected for a ***+ hotel- and certainly not for what I paid!
I said that I was not at happy- but ,as the hotel was full- I would have to wait till next day- eventually- after being offered 3 other options-which were worse- I was finally transferred to Monica Beach Club, in Costa Calma-what a difference- quality of rooms, and all other things to make a great holiday were fantastic- so at least- my final week was the best out of three!!
To conclude- Jandia Resort is long past its best- and should be closed for a full refurbish- although, it is very clean, and food is great- if you can get past all these rude people who claim their own place, even tho' they are told they can't!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort offering rooms and apartments. Situated right at the long white beach of Jandia, just separated by the natural protected area of the "Salar de Jandia" and close to the little harbour town of Morro Jable. Discover the beaches of Fuerteventura, the sea and the natural environment staying in Sunrise Jandia Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your SBH Jandia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Jandia Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Sunrise Jandia Resort
- Hotel Sunrise Jandia
- SBH Jandia Resort Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura