I've just returned after staying at the Iberostar Palace for a week with my daughter, which is now the third time at this hotel. I'm pleased to say it hasn't changed a bit. We checked in quite late in the evening and reception quickly advised us we should go to the restaurant before it closed. That was very welcome after driving down from the airport as we were both very tired. Everyone at the Palace are very friendly that's one of its fantastic important qualities. Our room was located on floor 4, side sea view. The room was great, very comfortable with mini bar, flat screen tv and a nice size balcony. The side sea view was a little disappointing, but the hotel was very busy and we were told we couldn't upgrade. This did not spoil a thing. Great food, great staff, fantastic entertainment, Angelo and team certainly do a great job and the hotel just wouldn't be the same without these great shows.
The hotel and resort of Jandia have something very special and we have enjoyed every stay and have some great memories here. I can't recommend it enough. Thank you Iberostar Palace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace is an excellent choice to spend a few days full of culinary offerings, rest, relaxation, and sports on the island of Fuerteventura. Its location next to the immense beach of Jandia – which is 25 kilometres long – is undoubtedly privileged and is an invitation to tour all of the points of interest and most famous beaches in Fuerteventura. The Fuerteventura Palace hotel offers comfortable, refurbished rooms and suites as well as a restaurant with show cooking, three bars, SPA Sensations with a thermal circuit and body treatments, a solarium with sea views, activities for children, entertainment for guests of all ages, free premium Wi-Fi, four pools, Miniclub, Maxiclub, Teenieclub, all inclusive, children’s playground, fitness room, meeting rooms, golf courses nearby and many more services and facilities. The guests that opt for the Star Prestige service have all kinds of exclusive services such as the Open Bar that serves drinks and fruit, chill out terrace with hammocks and Balinese beds, exclusive pool with solarium, VIP Prestige room with Wi-Fi and daily press... Those seeking a bit more exclusivity will find everything they need during their holiday in Playa Jandia, Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Palace Fuerteventura
- IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace Playa De Jandia