7 Day Holiday to the Club Jandia Princess Fueteventura
2 Adults All Inclusive
18th April 2009 – 25th April 2009
Tour Operator Thomson
The flight from Birmingham airport was on time the meals were of reasonable quality the seat pitch as usual too close but as expected the flights were o/k. It was actually a Thomson airways flight but with First Choice Planes.
Arrival at Fuerteventura airport was painless the luggage handled in a reasonable time and reps on hand to guide you to the coach (Which is quite a walk so if you don’t have wheeled cases a trolley is essential)
The coach was full so on arrival at the hotel there was a wait to check in but was not unduly arduous, Apart from some holiday makers who insist on trying to sort out minor niggles at the check in time rather than wait until later.
We had been to the Jandia Princess before when it was half board and wondered if it would be as good as before as sometimes corners are cut regarding service and quality at all inclusive establishments we needn’t have worried. This is by far the best all inclusive service we have encountered.
The room was clean freshly painted very roomy with twin beds a settee and a balcony with views of the fantastic beach. The bathroom was very clean and the towels changed whenever you want. Shampoo and shower gel are supplied every day. There is a safe for which a 12 euro charge per week is levied. One evening there was no hot water, however a call to reception and this was fixed in ten minutes. A nice touch was a complimentary bottle of cava left in the room to welcome you.
The entire complex is very well maintained the gardens and the pools are forever being cleaned and as the hotel was not full no sun bed issues, there were plenty to go round. One point to note if you want a pool towel there is a 15 euro deposit and a 1.5 euro changing charge at reception.
The restaurant is good with varied dishes of good quality you can certainly eat all day if you want. One thing we loved in the restaurant the waiters serve drinks to you at the table with wine by the jug and branded bottled coke fanta and beer so no queuing at those terrible drinks dispensers. The table linen is also changed for each client we have seen some hotels just turn the linen over!
The bars around the hotel are well stocked and the service is good there are six bars in total so plenty of choice and most serve a decent cup of coffee, our favourite was the Coco Loco bar in the middle of the pool so relaxing and the chairs are comfy.
The entertainment program at night is quite poor as are to be fair most of the hotels we have been to, However there are usually two acts performing one in the downstairs Salon Princess bar and one in the reception bar area so at least you have a choice.
Our impression of this hotel is that it is well run well maintained and found everything to our liking it will be on our list to visit again. It really is possible to go to this hotel and spend nothing else. The stretch of beach is stunning and the sea is clean if you like a quite quality holiday this is for you will not be disappointed.
This hotel will not be in the Thomson brochure this summer onwards and will appear in the First Choice brochure instead according to the rep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite tv (flatscreen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura