My parents and I enjoyed our stay here in the end of March but it was still quite windy so would recommend later in the year for a trip. The hotel was a fair walk to Morro Jable which was a nice local village which we visited to eat a couple of times (La Laja was great). I loved the fact they provided all inclusive cava which I hadn't had before at an all inclusive resort. The main restaurant and snack bars were fine but the food does become a little samey. We booked for both the speciality restaurants and the one included in the adults only package was really very poor. We then opted for the other restaurant (snack bar by day) but because of bad weather this meal was then cancelled. The pools were nice but the adults only pool smelt very funny in one area which was really unpleasant. Only this pool was heated too. I visited the gym a couple of times which was basic but fine. This is a fairly standard package resort overall. Tip- if you are not in the adults only area you can pay about €20 euros for the week to access their areas and have a meal in the special restaurant- I thought this was worth doing. The live music by the adults only pool was lovely. Most of the other entertainment was disappointing (except the acrobatics which was fun) but they were trying hard to please the children in the audience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite tv (flatscreen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura