Booked an adult package - on landing we queued to be told to join a further queue and handed a form to be filled in en route to the hotel and also told the bus bay number. After a 20 minute wait with others we were directed to another bay and bus and then a Rep kept getting on and off the bus saying sorry for the delay awaiting another flight and passengers. No-one got on and after a further 30 min delay we set off. We queued to register at the hotel and dumped out bags in our room around 4.30 p.m.. (after landing at 12.30.) desperate for food and a drink.
The hotel is very clean,pleasant,peaceful and well maintained.The adult chill-out area is lovely with the double seats and views of the sea. The bar which is accessed over the bridge above the swimming pool is only open from 5 p.m. but is lit by candles and is excellent for a pre dinner drink.
The food is varied and we visited both the a la carte and tapes rest option which made a welcome variation from the main rest. We appreciated the adult only areas of the hotel and felt it worked well.
The animation team work hard especially Davide, my wife attended Yoga and I tried archery and shooting we also went to the nightly shows. Staff are obliging and friendly and if you wish for blankets etc they are quickly available.Toiletries are sparse(2 sachets of shower gel for 2 people daily)
Many steps down to the beach would be a problem for those with mobility problems but the hotel itself has ramped areas and lifts so would be alright.
The weather was sunny but with a chilly wind a couple of days.
We enjoyed our holiday but would agree with others hotel 4 stars not 5 as portrayed by First Choice. First Choice need to get their act together at the arrivals airport they have a communication problem and this gets holidays off to a bad start
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite tv (flatscreen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura