There were 4 of us in our party (females 50+) who wanted a comfortable hotel, good food and high standards. This we found in this hotel.
The division between the adults and families section was clear and most of the time adhered to...However,.I do wonder what it would be like when lots of families are in the hotel.
We stayed at end of September when there were very few babies/children .....and most of those under 5 years.
It is true that the majority of the guests are German, this I like as they insist on high standards. We did not find us being Englsih a drawback and found staff to be willing and pleasant. Perhaps it's the way one treats them. I would agree that the bars are understaffed as times.
The quality and choice of food was excellent......better than I have seen for a long time. Sometimes I wonder what people expect, We are not in England! The wine was acceptable as were the cocktails and we had no issues with the all inclusive package.(silver, adults section)>
It is true tthat the pool areas were crowded at times......and the place could certainly do with some umbrellas(perhaps it is too windy a lot of the time.)
None the less we found shade and din't have to get up at dawn to do so......we loved the adults relax pool with its constant supply of water, orange juice, cava and nuts/crisps.
Rooms were great, beds hard but comfy/.....
Entertainment shows were surprisingly good for where we were......but if you want lots of night life do not go to the south of Fuerteventura.
As for people sayig it was not on the beach what do they want? true you had to walk dowwn a slope to the most fabulous beach, where you could walk for miles. Read the brochure before you book.
This hotel was well run, we all had a great , relaxing holiday and would not hesitate to return, but not in school holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite TV (flat screen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Club Jandia Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura