I had a week at this lovely hotel. Overall I enjoyed it, the food was excellent, lots of choice, and if you like fish as I do there was a good selection. The room was very clean and comfortable and I had a sea view. It was extremely windy whilst I was there, but down on the beach if you could find a spot out of the wind it was fantastic. The beach was beautiful, went on for miles and mainly empty. The sea was lovely and warm, in fact warmer than the hotel pools which were distinctly cold. On the down side, the all inclusive was very restrictive. No bottled water in rooms once you had finished the one in the room on the day of arrival. Drinks only up to 11.00pm (on the dot!) and limited local spirits. You had to pay extra for a beach bed and pool towels. To use the 'adult only' area you had to upgrade at a further additional cost (If you wanted to use the naturist area - the pool here though was tiny - you needed this upgrade). This was not I believe adequately made clear at booking time, the 'adult area' being described as the 'chill out' zone. Consequently I spent most of my time on the beach and didn't use the pools. Having said all that I would go back, it was a very relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite TV (flat screen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura