We stayed here for the first week of November, 2012 the second week of a holiday combined with a week at the Faro Jandia. We arrived in time to catch a terrific downpour which flooded the reception area but eventually were allocated a room in Block 6 which was not far from the main hotel and all its facilities.
We give this hotel a lot of praise for its swimming pools including a naturist pool Recommend it to those who have never swam in the nude, It is all done in the best possible taste as the area is completely private and has a wonderful view of the beach There is also a sauna and two jacuzzi pools
The comments made by other reviewers regarding the dining area being like a Works Canteen are perfectly valid.The only problem we had was that we invariably picked a table which rocked on the uneven floor tiles, and when one of us stood up the table either moved towards or away from whoever was still sitting there We were prepared to tolerate that minor inconvenience as the food was varied and mostly of a high standard. We even had a champagne breakfast given one morning in the outside restaurant.
The rooms were comfortable and had a decent bed, especially for me as I find a number of hotels with rock hard mattresses a pain in more ways than one. We were disappointed at a lack of tea making facilities in the room, something offered by Faro Hotel also rated four star.
The evening entertainment was superb with plenty of TV screens for sport lovers and live shows put on by outside entertainers, and by the in house team which we both thought to be excellent
Disappointed at a lack of fresh water dispensers around the pool areas. All inclusive should surely stretch to free water without the need to buy bottles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Club Jandía Princess consists of the exclusive areas: one especially for families and the other one for adults only. The all inclusive hotel is located in the south of Fuerteventura, close to the resorts Jandía (4,5 km) and Morro Jable (6,5 km). The Club Jandía Princess in the urbanization Esquinzo is situated above Esquinzo beach, which can be reached via steps or a path. The main restaurant Antigua offers buffet-style breakfast and lunch with live cooking. The La Choza restaurant (with terrace and grill) serves buffet-style lunch. Furthermore guests have the possibility to enjoy one free à-la-carte-dinner per week at the restaurant "El Lager". The "La Choza" also offers an à-la-carte-dinner, which is included once a week for guests of the adults-only area. Both restaurants provide a separate area for adults. The Club Jandía Princess has 6 bars, including lobby bar, pool bars, sports bar, disco bar and a chill out bar in the adults only zone of the hotel. There is a total of 6 outdoor pools at the Club Jandía Princess: 3 in the family area (including a kids pool) and 3 in the adults area (Chill-Out-Pool, Relax-Pool, Nudisten-Pool). Balinese beds offering sea view are located close to the main pool and may be rented for a fee (incl. cava, water, fruits). For the little guests the family area provides Mini-Club, Mini-Disco and a small farm with animals and vegetable patch. The entertainment team offers activities such as: aerobics, aqua gym, beach-volleyball, beach-soccer, darts and archery. The Club Jandía Princess has a total of 512 renovated and refurbished rooms and suites. Standard features include air conditioning, minibar-fridge, satellite TV (flat screen), balcony or terrace and hairdryer and amenities in the bathroom. WI-FI (€) is available throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Jandia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jandia Princess
- Hotel Club Jandia Princess
- Hotel Jandia Princess
- Club Jandia Princess Hotel Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura