When i went to spain with my mum and dad we stayed in calypso and had a great time.one of the best things was defenitly the staff!! there was one waiter,manaus,who was lovely to us, his english(like the other waiters) was not amazing but he always got by and had a joke with us like the others.
unlike a lot of places i hav been on holiday me, my mum and my dad were the only english ones in a 250 roomed hotel!! that was partly because it was not verty buisy as it was january but also the island is very popular with germans!
the rooms were very nice although on the last as we were leaving a leak started in the bathroom through the light fitting!!
the pool of the hotel is lovely, always clean and well kept. there is also a lot sunbeds a playground and an out door bar/cafe.
the beach is very nice and if you walk along the beach you will come to some designer shops! if you walk the other there is also a marina that i would not recomend going to!
overall i loved our stay at calypso and would certainly recomend it!
(dont fly with ryanair though!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 12-Storey building. Terrace-style building perched on a hillside. Situated on Playa de Jandia Beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 M from Morro Jable. 1 Km from various shops. 90 Km from the airport. 200 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Calypso Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Riu Calypso Playa De Jandia
- TUI SENSIMAR Calypso Resort & Spa Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura