lovely hotel ,clean rooms amazing views great food,but the one thing that lets this hotel down is the bar service,we paid £7 20 for a cocktail that looked nothing like the one on the menu,no fruit nothing ,just a straw placed in it,felt like it was too much trouble for the bar staff,sangria also dreadful,if you want a drink walk to one of the bars a stones throw from the hotel,we have stayed in many four star hotels, this hotel served the worst drinks by far,also we stayed eleven nights and had one nights entertainment,i would only reccomend this hotel if you dont drink or care about entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 2-storey building. Located on the beachfront in Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 m from Morro Jable. 1 km from a shopping centre. 90 km from the airport. 200 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your XQ El Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xq El Palacete Hotel Playa De Jandia
- XQ El Palacete Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura