We stayed here over Easter. This small hotel has fine sized rooms all with a sea view. It's a 2 minute walk to the absolutely spectacular beach and also to the village of Morro Jable where there is a wide selection of restaurants. Breakfast is served daily in buffet style with fresh fruit, pastries, cold meats and there is an egg and crepe station. Lunch is served poolside and Dinner is also served buffet style. The pool was closed on this occasion due to a leak but it is beautifully situated overlooking the Atlantic. I found the staff to be very friendly and welcoming. I would return here if I was coming to this part of the world again. The only downside being the poor weather we experienced during our time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Morro Jable. 2-storey building. Located on the beachfront in Jandia beach (several steps lead to the beach). 300 m from Morro Jable. 1 km from a shopping centre. 90 km from the airport. 200 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your XQ El Palacete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xq El Palacete Hotel Playa De Jandia
- XQ El Palacete Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura