We loved this hotel.
The food was definitely the best we have had in an all inclusive hotel ...and we have been to some good ones. Everything from the ice cream (very good quality) to the coffee, to the langoustines (served almost everyday) was wonderful.
We had a great room, right by the pool, which was perfect for us as our son is in the pool 8 hours per day. The room was cleaned daily with bottled water being replenished.
The other guests were a good mix of nationalities, and everyone was friendly and nice. Having read some of the reviews of the nieghbouring hotels (Playa gaviotas and fuerteventura palace) I was worried it would be 80% German, but that was certainly not the case for us. I would say it was 25% German, 25% Spanish. 25% British and 25% Other (italian,French, Dutch). Everyone seemed to be very polite and get on well. There was no yobbish behaviour.
The Entertainment was probably the weakest part of the holiday/ The animation team were lovely and worked hard, but the evening shows were in a separate theatre which was not conducive to a relaixing evening and the shows just weren't that good.
The sitution of the hotel is lovely, in that it is a very short walk (through the neighbouring playa gaviotas) to the beach, which is quite breathtaking. It is a 20 minute walk to the bars and shops in Jandia (No fun in the heat).
We had a lovely time and would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend the holiday of your dreams at the cosy IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park hotel, right next to the stunning Jandia beach, stretching 25 kilometres along the coastline. It's a very cosy hotel for couples and families with children. There won't be a dull moment during your holiday. Its complete leisure and entertainment activities guarantee wonderful moments for young children to meet other kids: whether laughing together at the Miniclub, playing in the children's park, taking a dip in one of the five pools or playing sports. Meanwhile, the older members of the family can make the most of their holiday and relax in the SPA Sensations, go for a bike ride, reduce stress with some yoga classes, play tennis or water sports, among other activities. Everyone has a wide variety of rooms and suites with excellent facilities and with comfortable services, as well as a buffet restaurant with show cooking, themed dinners and three bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura