Just returned from 2weeks all inclusive 10april - 24 April. I'm gonna start by getting the negative points out of the way. This is the 1st time I've stayed all inclusive so I was expecting everything to be all inclusive but to my disappointment I was charged 15 euros per week for an iron when the welcome book clearly tells me there is an iron and iron board in my wardrobe space. I spoke twice to reception to say I should not be charged for this as it states in writing these are included but was told I had to pay. I was also charged 14 euros per week for wifi and 17 euros per week for a safe, so on my first day I was shocked that I was paying out for things that I expected to be included especially when it says in there welcome book your iron and ironing board are in the wardrobe. You would not get away with this in the UK.. Also the people to our left were always smoking on there balcony which made it unpleasant for us as we don't smoke. So now I have got that off my chest the good points,, well on arriving the reception staff were polite and helpful, the room(junior suite) was nice and clean, although I was expecting a separate bedroom for my 20 year old son as in the brochure photos. We had a side sea view which to be honest was not the best view of the Atlantic. The food was very good and the alcohol was good quality brands. The pool area was nice and clean and we always managed to get a sunbed even though the Germans completely ignore the 9am rule of no towels on sunbeds before this time. I seen them putting towels on at 7:50 one morning. The entertainment was good in the day and night with plenty going on. All the bar staff were nice and polite especially Nadreina who would always make your table perfecto and make you feel welcome. The beach is only 5 minutes away down a short hill and it is very nice. The town is about 15 minutes walk along the front. The hotel location is good and I would return even though I've had a little moan. Could you please try to locate non smokers rooms away from smokers rooms to make the stay more pleasant oh and the maids were very good to, every day sevice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park hotel is an all-inclusive family hotel in Playa Jandia, Fuerteventura. Next to the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas and 200m away from a fine, endless sandy beach. Next to the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas and 200m away from a fine, endless sandy beach. It’s one of the most appreciated accommodations for family holidays with children or couples on the island, as the activities organised by the hotel are designed for all ages and all tastes. Beaches, sand, water. Fuerteventura has a warm climate throughout the year. Its beaches, and in particular the Jandia beach, are wide, with soft sands, deep clear water, and offer all types of sports. For the palate. Gastronomy is number one at both the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park hotel as well as its twin, the IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas hotel. Breakfast, lunch and dinner from the hotel buffet restaurant offer typical Canarian dishes, as well as Spanish and international cuisine. A full spa. (Charge) To achieve the full connection between body and mind, the SPA Sensations of the hotel practices ancient relaxation techniques. Using natural products, the team of therapists of this magnificent Jandia beach hotel spa develops wellness programmes catered to the needs of each client. The SPA Sensations at Fuerteventura includes a wide range of massages, facials, body wraps and water experiences, among others. Free premium Wi-Fi. Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park Hotel Playa De Jandia
- IBEROSTAR Playa Gaviotas Park Playa De Jandia, Fuerteventura