Stayed here for seven nights in June with my boyfriend and we had a fantastic time.
The animation team were friendly and enthusiastic and the hotel staff dealt with any problems/concerns swiftly, in a good manner.
The variety of dishes as an all-inclusive hotel were very good. Plenty of vegetarian dishes and fresh salads.
The evening entertainment generally starts at 9pm, which might be a little late for little ones.
Plenty of sunbeds, nice size swimming pool but also very close to beach.
You can obtain complimentary Wi-Fi in the reception area, which was useful.
The rooms tend to be up quite a few steps, so not ideal for elderly, infirm or disabled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mikri Poli Kos is located on Kos island…amphitheatrically built on a rocky slope running down to the beach.This family friendly resort presents 175 guestrooms in two-level buildings, elegant, fresh and comfortable.Enjoy magnificent views from your balcony or simply open your door and dive into the pool! Warm blue waters, intoxicating sea views, relaxed and stylish interiors, delightful dining, exciting family activities… a special place with a special kind of hospitality that welcomes each guest and creates everlasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mikri Poli Kos Hotel Kardamena
- Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena
- Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena