Just returned for very relaxing stay at Mikri Poli, as other reviews have stated, great and varied food, staff friendly, polite and helpful, rooms and pool etc kept clean. Animation team do wonderful job without being pushy, creating a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
Only downside was young children playing den's with bar furniture at 11pm!!! not hotels fault but parents. Adult bar would be good. as children have their area, adults should have one too in the evening.
Would return, but for Kos airport. Horrendous experience there. If Kos wants to keep the tourist's coming they should look at the cattle like systems at the airport. It's put us off coming to the island again, even though we enjoyed the holiday itself, and therefore would warn people of the airport experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mikri Poli Kos is located on Kos island…amphitheatrically built on a rocky slope running down to the beach.This family friendly resort presents 175 guestrooms in two-level buildings, elegant, fresh and comfortable.Enjoy magnificent views from your balcony or simply open your door and dive into the pool! Warm blue waters, intoxicating sea views, relaxed and stylish interiors, delightful dining, exciting family activities… a special place with a special kind of hospitality that welcomes each guest and creates everlasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mikri Poli Kos Hotel Kardamena
- Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena
- Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena