We stayed here for a week on the 21 Aug in a family room .It had interconnecting room for the kids with their own tv. Clean and nice. I was on the first floor and had no worries for my 3 year with the Balcony as it has a secure medium height wall and was totallly private.The staff were absolutely lovely and considering it was busy season it never felt crowded . If you could not get a sunbed first thing we could also get one on the beach which was a few yard across a non busy road.The pool seems huge with a seperate children pool one with a baby slide and one with a bigger side in toddlers pool . The food was fresh with an amazing choice of international food .fresh salad ,fruit and a carvery. By the pool bar there was no cue for drinks . The entertainment in the evening was great for my 5 year old and 3 year where they had a mini disco other performance which varied on a daily basis. Definately reccommend this one and love to go back their again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mikri Poli Kos is located on Kos island…amphitheatrically built on a rocky slope running down to the beach.This family friendly resort presents 175 guestrooms in two-level buildings, elegant, fresh and comfortable.Enjoy magnificent views from your balcony or simply open your door and dive into the pool! Warm blue waters, intoxicating sea views, relaxed and stylish interiors, delightful dining, exciting family activities… a special place with a special kind of hospitality that welcomes each guest and creates everlasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mikri Poli Kos Hotel Kardamena
- Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena
- Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena