This was a very good holiday - all inclusive. The hotel is very nice, modern and clean with a good variety of food on offer. Only a couple of issues, 1 of the reception staff was particularly rude and unhelpful unlike all of the others. Also it is very irritating that on an all inclusive holiday package that the beech towels are at a charge especially as for the most part one doesn't aim to carry cash around. These 2 problems apart the holiday was very relaxing and the weather was kind to us as well!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mikri Poli Kos is located on Kos island…amphitheatrically built on a rocky slope running down to the beach.This family friendly resort presents 175 guestrooms in two-level buildings, elegant, fresh and comfortable.Enjoy magnificent views from your balcony or simply open your door and dive into the pool! Warm blue waters, intoxicating sea views, relaxed and stylish interiors, delightful dining, exciting family activities… a special place with a special kind of hospitality that welcomes each guest and creates everlasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mikri Poli Kos Hotel Kardamena
- Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena
- Atlantica Mikri Poli Kos Kardamena