Me and my boyfriend (both in our 20's) stayed here for 11 nights in May/June 2012. The weather was amazing, clear and very hot even though still May. This hotel is on a complex along with all the other Mitis Blue Domes, Norida Beach etc. The whole place feels like a village and is very tasteful. Lots of scattered gardens between the resorts and makes them feel all as one. Blue Domes is right at the bottom and Mitis Family Village at the very top. Its a steep walk up the hill but there's constantly a beach buggy driving you and down from hotel to beach all day every day, for free! The view from the pool is amazing, looking over all the 'village' and down to the sea and beach. We had a swim up room which was very very nice. Modern clean rooms, in fact the whole place was cleaned immaculately. The food was the best we've had, a pizza chef, a pasta chef,a chef cooking fresh kebabs, fresh pancakes being made etc. All quality! Different food everyday as well. The pool bar had ice cream, cakes and doughnuts all day too. The best part was the glass 'box bar' on the beach, all part of the all inclusive. Frozen 'slush' cocktails which were gorgeous. Also any spirt, beer or soft drink available all day. Also with sandwiches and cakes all day. The beach was incredible, crystal clear brilliant to snorkel!! We loved this hotel. There is a go kart track a ten minute walk which away and was expensive but fun. Kardemena was a 10 euro ride away so we spent a lot on taxis as that's the closest place! There were no shops etc near the hotel at all. I would recommend anyone to go to this hotel its one of the best we've been to. Must recommend you email the hotel and ask for a swim up room, we did and it made the holiday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Village is a peaceful ALL-INCLUSIVE Family Hotel, only a 5 minute walk from a crystal-clear pebble beach. It is located south-east of the island of Kos, 6 km from the lively resort of Kardamena, which can be reached within 10 min by the local bus, taxi or if someone’s feeling fit within 30min on foot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Mitsis Family Village Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mitsis Family Village Beach
- Family Village Kos
- Mitsis Family Village Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena