We've stayed here in June. I must say view from our wasn't great. But we didn't mind.Because we we're out most of the day. Hotel is very clean and nice.Service was very good. Receptionist kept changing tv channels for us :) I couldn't say a bad word about this place. I would recommend and definitely would stay there again. Pool was nice and clean as well. The only one bad thing was,that big family I would say about 11 people kept leaving towels on sunbeds and then go away. I've overheard one girl asking if she can use one of their bed ,because no one was on it for half a day(some of them went shopping)I think she was looking to sit down somewhere in the shadow.Answer was no!I just find it very unfair and rude! We all paid the same money to use all facilities and be able to relax. Anyway that's got nothing to do with hotel! We planning to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleopatra Superior is part of Cleopatra Hotels. All 3 hotels are located in Kardamena, Kos, Greece. Cleopatra Hotels offer accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis (continental buffet style), employ local staff & offer proper Greek hospitality ! Our Hotels are ideal for couples of any age and families. For people that want to be near the center, where everything is happening, but also want to relax and get a good night's sleep. Large groups of youngsters should reconsider before booking in our hotels. Manos Hatzikonstantinos, Cleopatra Hotels General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleopatra Superior Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleopatra Superior Kardamena
- Hotel Cleopatra Superior
- Cleopatra Superior Hotel Kos/Kardamena