Don't be worried if you have booked this hotel, its not as scary as some of the reviews make out. Rooms are clean, things aren't broken, didn't see any insects apart from mossies but they're everywhere anyway. 24 hour bar is brilliant, all the staff are lovely. The apartments are so close to the bars, night clubs and restaurants you could crawl there. We only booked 18-30 because it was so cheap but didn't have to do any of their activities, we just did our own thing. Can't wait to go back next year, Elga is honestly fine if you don't expect luxury then you cannot complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elga Hotel is a family run busines which is only few meters away from the beautiful town of kardamena were you will find tourist shops,tasty traditional taverns,bars,and many other things to do on your stay.The sea of Kardamena is only 400 meters away from the resort. The hotel offers a pool with a snak bar with varius food and deferent coctails and many other things. All Elga rooms are spacy with a huge balcony with montain and pool view,or city view to relax on your stay.All Elga rooms have private bathroom. The reception is 24 houers and the hotel bar is open also 24 houers.Do not forget asking for a MOJITO at the bar! Kos Airport is only 5 kilometers away from the resort and kos harbour is 25 kilometers away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Elga Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elga Apartments Kardamena
- Elga Apartments Hotel Kardamena
- Elga Apartments Kos/Kardamena