Absolutely loved kos! Miss it already only got back yesterday. Reps are amazing, Rosie is lovely and Simon is really tidy, we bought the package off them at the start which was for everything and cost 204€ which sounds a lot but personally I think it's worth it of you will do all if the events! Best place for food is rios which is literally a 2 minute walk strongly recommend the gyros! When you get there say uppa lions to Simon and he will love you!
Only one bad side too it but wants even too much of a problem the hotel needs air con but you'll get that drunk you won't even think about it!
Mozzie a are a bugger out there strongly recommend you take mozzie spray.
Make sure you do the silent disco and the foam partyy that was by far the best night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elga Hotel is a family run busines which is only few meters away from the beautiful town of kardamena were you will find tourist shops,tasty traditional taverns,bars,and many other things to do on your stay.The sea of Kardamena is only 400 meters away from the resort. The hotel offers a pool with a snak bar with varius food and deferent coctails and many other things. All Elga rooms are spacy with a huge balcony with montain and pool view,or city view to relax on your stay.All Elga rooms have private bathroom. The reception is 24 houers and the hotel bar is open also 24 houers.Do not forget asking for a MOJITO at the bar! Kos Airport is only 5 kilometers away from the resort and kos harbour is 25 kilometers away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Elga Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elga Apartments Kardamena
- Elga Apartments Hotel Kardamena
- Elga Apartments Kos/Kardamena