“Best Indian I've ever had”

Alexanders Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 73 Restaurants in Kardamena
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Best Indian I've ever had”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

They have an indian chef and we ate there 4 times in 1 week because it was so good . Rogan Josh was my favorite

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Alexandria, Scotland
“Great food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Food delightful and so much to choose from. Staff again very friendly and helpful - we found this in all of this restaurants

Visited September 2013
somerset
“Amazing food,staff and location”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

This Has to be the best restaurant in Kardamena:-D, I cannot rate it highly enough:-D,... The food tasted amazing and really well presented.. The restaurant is situated perfectly with great views. And What can I say about the staff... They really look after you, really friendly and had a great service from them:) all of them were lovely nothing was too much trouble!!! They are polite and make you welcome, not at all pushy !.. I Would go as far as to say it is the best restaurant in Kardanema!.. I definitely Will be returning :-D!...

• Visited August 2013
West Yorkshire
“Awful”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was our first and last visit. I had sword fish which was probably the worst I'd ever tasted!! I didnt eat it because the overall taste wasnt good. My husband had a pork dinner which he couldnt eat becuase all he could taste was salt.
The waitress was completley disinterested when we complained.Obviously we will not be repeating this experience

• Visited September 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“arrived on their last day of the season”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Run by two english women. Nice friendly bar on edge of kardemena town. Typical british pub food and others.

Visited October 2013