“Very tasty”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

We chose to eat here after thinking how nice the restaurant looked from the road. After trying some dishes I wouldn’t normally eat back home over the week I thought I’d chose a home-comfort meal from here - I chose the special burger (burger, cheese & bacon on a brioche bun) which to my surprise was a double burger when it arrived. The food was very tasty and after trying a few places in Kardamania I’d say this is one of the best.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Worldtravel1992

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Been eating here for years. One of the best restaurants in kardamena. Spare ribs are to die for. Greek food, superb. Faultless. Staff are friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Can't fault it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I went to Blue Note with some friends and we all really enjoyed the food and very reasonable Will go again next year

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, waiter made a fuss of my grandson which helped him settle. We ordered a round of drinks and a portion of chips for the chicken to share. They were hand cut real potato chips that were freshly made.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We visited this restaurant in September the food was ok for some of our party but to be perfectly honest the food was a little over done . Not a place that were used to in Kos . Might try again next year . But the choice of food in Kadamena is hard to beet if you go to the right place

Date of visit: September 2017