“Awesome food a must try”

Taratsa Kitchen Bar
Ranked #11 of 77 Restaurants in Kardamena
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Kardamena on the seafront overlooking the harbor .
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We've been twice so far and the food is simply amazing the owners Sharon and Stefanos are so so friendly and will do all they can to make you welcome, both time we've been sat upstairs with beautiful views over the harbour.
The icing on the cake for me was Niko the chef came around to each table at the end of the night asking if you enjoyed the food and what you ate, everyone I heard said the food was wonderful, a man who's very proud of his work top marks from us, and yes we'll be going back again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Every time we have eaten here we have always had great service. The food is absolutely divine, I have always had a taste of my friends meals as well, just to see if I want that the next time I go .Staff and owners are very friendly, very attentive as well.
You can seat either outside downstairs or have a great view from the upstairs area. My preference is the upstairs I have to say, as I like looking out over the marina.
Over the last 3 years I have eaten here quite a number of times and never had a bad meal.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

A restaurant I would highly recommend, the varied menu and food very very good, with something to suit most tastes.
The beautiful view over the harbour both downstairs and on the upstairs terrace are spectacular.
The attention to detail and service very good.
While away your meal people watching, or choosing the boat you would love to sail, or just an intimate meal, whatever your choice, enjoy.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Can't complain about anything. The staff were lovely and so welcoming and attentive. Food and drink was first class, and both times we are here we sat up on the upstairs seating area which was beautiful and with possibly the best view in Kardamena. You have to eat here!

1  Thank Michael199002
Reviewed June 29, 2013

we ate very good.May by the best view in KARDAMENA
Just simply very good.when we were there we had diner down grounfloor.But the best part
was the first floor on the top,but that moment was closed.what a pity.
Never mind the food was exellent,and the wine medium sweet Greek,very good

1  Thank themis_skurtas