“Eaten in Tasty Conrner everyday for week !”
Review of Tasty Corner

Tasty Corner
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Kardamena
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food in tasty corner is too good. We ate in there morning noon and night. We were never dissappointed. Kabab's, chicken burgers, cheese burgers and chips + curry were amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.

1  Thank Laura O
There are newer reviews for Tasty Corner

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Me and my partner have just returned from kos. We walked by tasty corner and seen that it was busy so we presumed it must be good. We then went in and it was the best decision we made, food was excellent staff couldn't be more helpful, bringing everything you ask to your table. As well as this the prices are unbelieveable. No matter what time you need something to eat tasty corner is ideal. I would recommend anyone visiting kos looking for excellent food at unbeatable prices to go to tasty corner 10/10.

1  Thank Martinnm1
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Stayed in Kardamena for a month and ate here at least once a day. I would always recommend it to tourists as when you don't fancy actually going out for dinner, you can go get something from here! The food is cheap and SO nice! The staff are always so friendly and helpful, couldn't fault the place! I actually can't wait to get back next year purely for chicken gyros... I miss tasty corner so much :(

1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We have been eating at Tasty Corner for years! Its always a favourite for us and we always encourage others to try it (never had a bad comment yet). Jack and Charlotte and their staff keep the place spotless (always very important) and the food is always well cooked, well presented and delicious The prices are very good and there's always a warm and friendly welcome. The location is great with the harbour near by and bar street with all its buzz. This year in May we were in Kardamena with family who hadn't been there before, we ate in several of the local eateries and the general consensus was that Tasty was the favourite! The menu is large and we have our favourites, the Chef Salad is one of them. The baguettes are really good and the choice of fillings are endless! give it a try, you will want to go back again and again! They will deliver to your hotel and pack food for you to take to the airport.

2  Thank penniermn
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Tasty Corner is an amazing place to eat in the heart of Kardemena. The menu consists of toasties, omelettes, Salads, Baguettes, Sandwiches, Pies and not forgetting, their gorgeous kebabs!!!! The value for money was exceptional. My family and I went to Kardemena for two weeks this year and also two years ago, this year particularly we visited Tasty Corner every day for either lunch or dinner! My dad especially loved chips and gravy along with cheese on top!!!! Tasty Corner is run by Jack and Charlotte who are such a lovely and friendly couple, they made us feel very very welcome from the moment we met them two years ago. The whole team at Tasty Corner is first class, they were always efficient and soooooo polite and you could see they all worked hard to achieve a high level of Customer Satisfaction. If you are on holiday in Kardemena, I recommend you visit Tasty Corner as it will be a fantastic highlight for your holiday!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank NICOLA R