I went to the Akti beach club with my partner and our little boy, we had a really nice time. Let me start with the negatives (there is only a couple)
1) reception staff not very friendly I called one of them Mr Huffty every time you asked him a question or had a problem and believe me there weren't many he would roll his eyes back, tut and stare at the ceiling.
2) our first room the air con didn't work they moved us straight away. Well they tell you what room and you move yourselves. No help at all.
3) The shuttle bus that runs back and forth to town, make sure you know where your place is in the cue. You could be first but would end up last as everyone shoves in. The driver was very accommodating.
4) the entertainment was not that great, all run by the day time animation team but they really worked their socks off to put on a show. It just was not very entertaining.
Apart from that everything else was great.
The rooms were lovely clean and plenty of room. Maid service everyday. The pools were lovely and clean spotless as a matter of fact. The food that was very nice. I have been on a lot of AI holidays and I can comfortably say that for food this one tops them all.
Salads, pastas, pizza, Lamb chops, chicken, fish, local dishes, freshly made Chinese, and much much more. The alcoholic drinks a portioned well no plastic cups (only by the poolside) and good measures to.
A very comfortable and enjoyable stay I would consider going back to the same place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com, Otel and Evoline ltd so you can book your Akti Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akti Beach Hotel
- Hotel Akti Beach
- Akti Beach Club Hotel Kos/Kardamena