Having spent two fabulous weeks at this hotel in October 2012, we decided for a quick one break break in May 2013 and weren't disappointed. Great service, facilities, food and together with perfect weather for us averaging around 27c-31c during the day and 20c-18c at night, we had a very relaxing time.
This hotel is situated in a quiet part of Kos and generally speaking is frequented by couples and is not big on entertainment, which suits us fine.
That said, we did notice a marked increase in the number of visitors from Russia, most of whom would benefit from a weeks course in etiquette.
The staff here are amazing without exception, but a special thanks must go out to Karina in the beach bar who always has a smile and happy approach to the guests and her work.
The summarise, if you are looking for a value for money break you would be hard pushed to beat a visit to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantica Porto Bello Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bello Royal Hotel Kardamena
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Kardamena
- Porto Bello Beach
- Kos Porto Bello Beach
- Porto Bella Beach
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Hotel
- Atlantica Porto Bello Royal Kos/Kardamena