1,218 results
All reviews minibus service half board kos town animation team breakfast and dinner pool bar greek night long trousers salad free minibus reception staff plenty of sunbeds sea view water polo lower room shallow end table tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is about a 20 minute walk from Kardamena centre
Breakfast & Evening meal really good there is so much choice
Rooms cleaned regularly and have air con very comfortable
Pool area is great spent majority of time in kids pool perfect hight for toddlers
Entertainment & Kids club were great wieste & miguel did a great job in getting everyone involved my children still talk about them now!
I would recommend & will be back again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I really can'tbelieve people complain about the 'repetetive' breakfast.
Last year in Zante our breakfast choice was cereal, ham cheese and tomatoes, bread and long life croissants.. Here there is fresh fruit, about 6 different tinned fruit, dried friuts and nuts, yoghurt, honey and preserves, freshly baked bread and rolls, everything i mentione above from last year as well as a hot choice of fried, boiled or scrambled eggs, bacon sausage and beans..oh pancakes too. No toaster but no big deal... what else could be included to satisfy the whingers, chips or pizza? Best breakfast choice I've had in Greece.. Dinner always had a choice of 3 or 4 meat dishes, always a fish dish, a couple of different pastas and potatoes and was cooked well and was a good quality.. No chips which I didn't mind.. Lots of choice for puds too...
Our room was level 2 so didn't need to use the shuttle bus.. Room was lovely, very clean and lots of toiletry kits too.. Add the free aircon, safe and fridge and I'd say this is a fantastic place to stay..Beach over the road, 6 euro for 2 beds and a bonus is they have a fridge selling drinks, 1.80 for a can of Mythos can't be bad..
Staff are lovely and work very hard, a credit to the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

FOOD - not everyone may be satisfied.
Breakfasts are same everyday so it gets boring.
Dinner times have few changes but again very repetetive.
During dinner time it takes them quite long to bring drinks even if you order just a water. We found ourselves always through at least half a meal before any drink was served.
no children menu during dinner time ie chips nuggets etc. However they are available during snack time but they are paid items. Chips cost 3E - unfortunately did not taste too good as cooked on the same oil as fish but the other day they were fine

Please check my video on you tube chanell DeLeo:
"Lagas Aegean Village Hotel Kos Kardamena - dinner buffet"
- please subscribe if it helped you.

Drinks - work out very expensive comparing to local bars

Quite a bit of a walk from main floor if you are in top level like 500s or 600s but they do operate 24/7 FREE mini bus service.
Please check my video on you tube chanell DeLeo:
"Lagas Aegean Village hotel - walk around hotel to top level via steps"
- please subscribe if it helped you.

Long trousers required during dinner - a lot of guest straight after dinner go and change back to shorts.
Strange thing is that smoking is allowed during dinner time in outside part of restaurant. Not pleasant especially when you eat with your children.

Pool is very nice - depth from 0.7m to 2.70m so anyone will find it suitable for themselves. Water is not cold so perfectly fine to enjoy your holiday in pool.
Please check my video on you tube chanell DeLeo:
"Pool at "Lagas Aegean Village" in Kardamena on Greek island of KOS"
- please subscribe if it helped you.

Beach - sand is greyish with very rocky seabed and water not as warm as on northern side for example on beautiful beach Volcania.

Please check my video on you tube chanell DeLeo:
"Kardamena Beach in front of Lagas Aegean Village Kos Greek island"

Please check my video on you tube chanell DeLeo:
"Volcania Beach Beatiful and natural beach in Kos Island Greece"
- please subscribe if it helped you.

Cleanliness - very good. Cannot fault anything. Hotel staff really does look after hotel and its appearence

Rooms
Very clean rooms. They do come in different colours though.
We have booked twin room with additional sofa - ON TUI WEBSITE THEY ONLY SHOW ONE IN BLUE COLOURS. We have been placed in BROWN AND YELLOW - colours that we hate. When informed TUI rep Vaso -she did everything to get this rectified and we have been offered 2 different replacement rooms from very polite manager at reception. So again great attitude from hotel and TUI staff.
Please check my video on you tube chanell DeLeo:
"Room at Lagas Aegean Village hotel in KOS Kardamena"
- please subscribe if it helped you.

Sun beds - good availability. We did not have problems finding 3 for us everyday.

Car rental at hotel - more expensive than in village. usually about10-15 euros for the same car.

Walk to the villlage takes about 20 minutes. Village offers good variety of shops restaurants and bars.

Entartaiment team is great. Very nice and cheering. They entertain adult in daytime and do great job with children at 9pm so hats off to the guys.

We enjoyed our stay so much however I do not think so that we would be going there again. More like 3 star hotel rather than 4.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lenartK13
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Booked here last minute as we fancied a change from turkey.
Hotel - hotel itself was lovely and clean and was great having the mini bus to take you up to your rooms otherwise I think it would of been an ambulance for me if I had to walk to the top :-) mini bus drivers were really nice.
Staff- some of the staff were lovely some just did not have time for you.
Food- food I found really nice sometimes it
was just not hot enough but was tasty. And puddings were just lush.

Rooms- rooms cleaned everyday and bedding changed regular and tv sometimes worked with English channels.

The walk into town was about 20 minutes which is quite nice for something to do.

My only moan is the shop does not sell cold drinks so you have to buy them warm. This is to make you buy from the bar which tbh should not be happening. Your there on half board so you should be able to take your own drinks to your sun lounger. I did use the bar in the day but for people who are there on a budget and with children I don’t think it’s right. Luckily we were not on a budget but some are. You have a fridge in the shop so put some drinks in it.
Apart from that it was a lovely week. I would not return here as I never stay in the same hotel twice. But a good holiday if anyone going.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jueNorthWales
Reviewed June 2, 2019

Firstly I feel that I must comment on the unwanted advances from the staff on myself and my friends during our stay. I do not appreciate comments on aspects of my body and suggestive hand gestures whilst I eat my dinner. This left me feel very uncomfortable, and embarrassed. I am only sorry that I did not complain there and then. My friend after a friendly chat with another waiter was asked to meet him for a drink after his shift, after declining and stating she was married - she was told that she should have told him that she was married. I did not realise that this was a prerequisite when you have a friendly chat with a member of staff after asking them to take a group photo.
We stayed on a half board basis. We had to eat out most nights. Food was of not a good standard and very repetitive. To get a hot drink for breakfast, or a drink in the evening was very difficult. Staff don't seem to notice when trying to catch their attention. When mentioned to the man who stands watches over all the staff, rather than assist, he'd rather shout at the waiters on the other side of the restaurant and to point to our table. (the man who greeted us to the restaurant was always very nice however). Drinks in the shop are not cold, which means that you are forced to purchase from the bar at a premium price. Due to the location, there are no nearby shops (about a 30 min walk) so therefore you have no other choice but to buy at the bar. Taxis into town and the nearest shops are 7 euros each way. Rooms were clean and the pool (albiet cold) was a good setting. You have to pay extra for pool towels and a safety deposit box, both of which I do not expect from a four star hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends