This was the first time I had taken my children 9&6 abroad and norida looked a really nice place to go. We had a problem with our room at first but after talking to the rep we got moved to a very nice room. It was was very clean and well kept. There was a mini bar that was filled every other day. We didn't arrive to the hotel till nealy midnight but was still offered something to eat and drink in the restaurant which was very nice. The next day after sorting our room we had a look round, we found a bar by the lower pool which we used most days, the staff were amazing and worked so hard throughout our stay. The pools are salt water and isn't nice for children but they still had a great time In there. We also used the flumes which I think I had more fun on than the children. The beach was ok, very pebbly and would recommend shoes as it would cripple you to walk to the sea. We did go in the sea a lot but beware if you have children as it drops down pretty quickly, as I found out! We used the restaurant most days and it was hectic! These people have no manners at all, you get pushed and shoved. In the end we left the children at the table and fetched it for them. The food was samey as others have said but was nice and lots of choice. The pizzas are amazing if you are prepared to wait in a que. We sat outside every day, you do have to que but it is worth the wait and never waited more than ten mins. We went on a couple of trips which I would a advise not to do threw the hotel. We went into kardamena and found a brilliant company called Off shore, we had 2 fantastic trips with them, one to turkey and one to the volcanic island nissaros! We payed half the price that we would of done threw the rep. We also had packed lunches from the hotel so it was well worth the money, we also hired a car, that was threw the hotel. We paid 95 euros for 2 days. This was brilliant, the rest of the island is defiantly worth seeing. Especially kos town, you can also use the mitis hotel there with your all inclusive band.
To some up this holiday: it was very good and the hotel and staff were excellent but it was full of Italians, Germans and Russians. The children's entertainment was In Italian so unfortunately it wasn't any use to us. But from what we saw if it was ok. I would recommend that they put a wider variety on for all ages as if you don't like the mini disco in the eve then you are stuffed. It was very clean and well kept and the food and drink was good. I read these reviews for 2 months before going and found them very helpful so hopefully this helps other people too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NORIDA BEACH HOTEL is a comfortable five-star family beach resort in Kos only 7 km outside the traditional village Kardamena. The hotel’s exclusive provisions and elegance, in combination with the friendly and discreet personnel, make the all-inclusive NORIDA, the perfect destination for couples and families with children alike. Special attention has been given to all services offered by the hotel. From the swimming pools, among which there is a relax pool, to the special programs and services for children - including a mini club for children 4-12 years old, a junior club for children 12-16 years old, water slides, two children’s swimming pools, one with seawater and one with fresh water, a children’s restaurant -, the variety of sports and other activities, as well as numerous culinary choices, NORIDA is an ideal destination on its own in Kos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Norida Beach Kardamena
- Hotel Mitsis Norida Beach
- Norida Beach Kos
- Norida Beach Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena