“Yummm!!”

Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Kardamena
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Such good food! Pizza was amazing!! Such good value too. The men were really nice and didn't hassle us to go in. Free cocktails after our meal too which was nice :) wish I could make Pepperonis move to my town!! Best Italian.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I couldn't finish mine there was that much!
les than 10 euros gets you a pizza of silly proportions, I dare you to finish it!
Lovely location, great food and great service

recommended!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The pizza was amazing! One of the best iv ever had and the staff had no problem making variations to my order of pizza! Would defiantly go there again!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

probably the nicest pizza i've ever consumed! i got the fajita pizza both times me and my friends went and it was amazing. Reallllly lovely staff who gave us free dips and water melon!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

When we walked past, the restaurant didnt have many customers in, and usually we find this off putting as it generally means no one is there for a reason... How wrong we were and thank god we decided to eat there! Without doubt the most amazing service from the staff working there that we'd received all holiday. Absolutely lovely place to sit and enjoy the freshly made pizzas, well worth paying a visit to! Cannot recommend it enough!